Had my yearly check up and blood work done. Everything is well for the most part, still having issue with my low iron.
However I have learned I am approx. 4 mths away now from having my appt with the clinic. Now I am not sure this means another set of months to have the surgery., so it is possible I could see a surgery date as early as this summer. As 4 mths puts us at the end of the kids school year., and into summer, I have had to cancel our yearly camping trip. Normally we have to book a campsite months in advance, and if I get called I would hate to be away, or cancel our plans. So it looks like no camping this year, or if we can short weekend trips around the city...no nice lakes for the kids to safely swim. So we may have to have a few trips to the pool.
I have started January with an online nutrition course. It is so full of information, I am very happy that I chose to take it. Thankfully it was with a Groupon, but you get a much better sense of how to do things correctly. Being shown the way the big companies manipulate the food industry was most interesting. If you haven't already watched the documentaries, they are worth it. Some may be embellished to favor certain viewpoints, but overall good to make you think and take pause at what we are eating.
One series called "The Men Who Made Us Fat"...I believe you can find it on You Tube.
No comments:
Post a Comment